Volunteers… CRB… DBS… Regulated Activity… Barred Lists… Confusion.
A half day interactive worksh0p addressing the recent changes in criminal record checks for volunteers, and all the great ways if keeping your organisation and volunteers safe.
I can deliver this for your organisation… please get in touch.
- Picking apart the JARGON
- Activities: checking real-life volunteer roles
- Visual explanations of different levels of check
- Group discussion to explore individual recruitment issues
This is a great way for small and medium organisations to find out about changes to the system of checking criminal convictions and barring, and how they affect organisations and volunteers. The course also looks at all the recruitment options you have to make sure your organisation and clients are safer.
Take a look at these resources for more of an idea of the course:
Example slides from the presentations
Which level of check should we use?
• Highlight the changes you will need to make in your organisation as a result of CRB changes
• Explain what a Disclosure and Barring Service Check is and when it is useful
• Utilise methods such as references and interviews to improve the safety of your recruitment & selection process
Please get in touch to find our more. Thanks!